MAKE AN IMPACT ON A GLOBAL STAGE
View Career Opportunities
Zeeco employees enjoy the benefits of strong culture, trained leadership, and potential for growth across all our departments. From our engineering teams to our support groups, we foster a strong work environment and value employee feedback, growth, development, and new ideas.
Intern at Zeeco
Zeeco takes great pride in running the world’s best internship and makes every effort to ensure that each summer internship is a valuable, career-enriching experience. We give young professionals the opportunity to travel the world and be involved with real, hands-on projects that add great value to our business.
We recruit for Internships Directly with Universities.
Embark on a dynamic career path at Zeeco
The global leader in advanced combustion technology and environmental solutions.
Work with the largest names in the refining, gas processing, production, petrochemical, LNG, power, marine and offshore, biogas, and other industries while broadening your skills alongside our team of engineering experts.
Go Zeeco and…
- Work in a people-centric culture and environment built on mutual respect, personal encouragement, professional integrity, and limitless opportunity
- Enjoy Zeeco’s company events, weekly giveaways, employee of the month recognition, and more
- Think creatively and take decisive action to set a higher standard of customer service
- Experience ongoing training sessions at our global headquarters that attract employees from around the world
- Train on Zeeco equipment, system designs, and combustion technologies
- Demonstrate stewardship through community outreach projects
Zeeco is an equal opportunity employer headquartered in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages to entry-level and experienced employees working in a variety of career areas. Among them are mechanical, chemical, and electrical engineering; drafting, certified welding, accounting, marketing, skilled assembly working, combustion service technicians, and machinists.